Nader Gholi Talebzadeh Resume:
Email: NaderTalebzadeh1 [at] gmail [dot] com
Nader Talebzadeh Ordoubadi is an Iranian researcher, film director, film producer, chairman of International New Horizon Conference and documentary filmmaker known for his TV series entitled The Messiah.
According to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, OFAC claimed malicious Iranian cyber actors have targeted Americans, sanctions Imposed on Iranian individuals affiliated with New Horizon Organization including founder and Chairman Nader Talebzadeh Ordoubadi and his wife Zeinab Mehanna – Talebzadeh (the Chairman’s special assistant).
- Randolph Macon College, Ashland, Virginia S.A. Sept. 1971- June 1975
Bachelor of Arts in English Literature
- American University, Washington C. Sept. 1975 – June 1976
Dept. of Journalism, Masters Program
- Columbia University, New York, New York, Sept. 1976-1979
Master of Fine Arts, Film Department
Produced and directed the following documentary television series:
- Journey through the United States: The 25th Hour– A seven part documentary shown on Channel 2, Iran 1992
- The Bosnian War: The Dagger and the Anemone – An eight part documentary series on Channel 1, Iran 1993
- Journey Through India: Souvenir From India – A five part documentary on the state of Rajastan, India, 1995
- The Past History of Islam in Five Critical Regions of the World: Age of the Awaiters – A Thirteen part documentary filmed in Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Spain, Iraq, and Italy. Shown on Channel 2, Iran
- Germany’s involvement in Saddam’s Chemical Weapons of Mass Destruction: Silent Wailing – Five part documentary on the 150,000 casualties of chemical warfare in Iran. Shown on Channel 1, Iran in 1998.
- A Renaissance Before the Renaissance – A five part documentary shot in Sicily and Italy tracing the roots of the Fatimid Dynasty 850-1100 A.D. Shown on Channel 1, Iran in 1999.
- The Messiah: A twenty-five-part feature (1,100 minutes) shot in 35mm about the prophethood of Jesus Christ using Islamic and Christian sources, 2000 – 2005.
- The Messiah: A 100-minute feature film in 35 mm about the prophethood of Jesus Christ released in theatres in late 2006.
- 2014-2019 : Host of a Television program called “Asr”
- 2007- 2014: Host of television program called “Raz”
- 2004 – Present : Chief consultant on artistic affairs on Iranian Television
- 1995 – Present: Political, social and artistic commentator on Iranian television and radio on over 150 programs.
- 1995 – 1997: Chairman of the “Film Making University” under the Ministry of Culture
- 1999 – 2004: Director General of “Film Acquisitions” for Iranian Television
- 2012-Present: The Conference Chair of the New Horizon Conferences .